THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Imissu

I miss the road rage
I miss dis'ing Buttercup
I miss the mamak nights
I miss the seemly endless trips to Help uni
I miss bitching about paparich's closing time
I miss the construction sound outside ur house
I miss that annoying voice u use to call your cats
I miss nearly crashing the car due to YOUR stupidity :)
I miss getting phone calls saying "yungrryy lahh yunggryy"
I miss sleeping on a single bed with another fattie n Benji
I miss getting lost and driving around for 3hrs till we get there
I miss hearing you randomly yell at people from the car for no reason
I miss u singing "Are u going down down down".. that fucking song!
I miss the endless arguments about where to go/ea
t n having u decide at the end



2 comments:

Nina Faressa said...

awww bitchhh lahh almost made me cry

ALMOST!! im a celebrity you know? and celebrities dont cry.. aww the pic on the bottom is such a "memememmeem" pic hahaha

hahha its funny cuz we do always bitch bout paparich closing time hhaah

neetudolly said...

Awww whos a big girll ahhh! i know you cried dude GOSH YOU KNOW HOW CELEBRITY'S ARE SO DRAMATIC RIGHT!only rock stars like me dont get all emo we just break our sexy instruments :p

It took me ages to find a perfect non macha, non emo picture and using my slow as connection haha fuck laa

NO NEED TO FEEEL SPECIAL!